Make your own crocheted rope basket at home with this kit that includes all materials and instructions. The finished basket is approximately 10 inches in diameter and 7 inches tall, although the size will vary from person to person.
No crochet experience is required. The pattern shows you how to attach the rope to the base with a single crochet stitch and then build the sides with a different beginner-friendly stitch.
The kit includes:
• 25-yards of 1/2-inch felted wool yarn in your choice of color
• wood base for bottom of the basket
• two leather straps with holes punched
• four sets of Chicago screws to connect straps
• pattern with photo tutorial
• link to video tutorial on YouTube
You may need a flat head screwdriver to tighten the screws and scissors to trim rope ends.