Make your own crocheted rope basket at home with this kit that includes all materials and instructions. The finished basket is approximately 10 inches in diameter and 7-8 inches tall, although the size will vary from person to person.
No crochet experience is required. The pattern shows you how to attach the rope to the base with a single crochet stitch and then build the sides with a different beginner-friendly stitch.
The kit includes:
• 30 yards of 1/2-inch cotton piping cord
• wood base for bottom of the basket
• two leather straps with holes punched
• four screws to connect straps
• patch for connecting/repairing rope
• pattern with photo tutorial
• free link to watch video version of the class on YouTube
You may need a flat head screwdriver to tighten the screws, and scissors and clear tape for cutting the rope at the end.
*This cotton rope only comes in white. If you would like a color, go to the listing for the wool rope basket kit.