Make your own crocheted rope basket at home with this kit that includes all materials and instructions. The finished basket is approximately 10 inches in diameter and 8 inches tall, although the size will vary from person to person.
You can also alter the dimensions to make a wider, shallow basket as shown in the photos.
The kit includes:
• 40 yards of 1/2-inch cotton piping cord
• two leather straps with holes punched
• four screws to connect straps
• patch for connecting/repairing rope
• pattern with photo tutorial
• free link to watch video version of the class on Skillshare
You may need a flat head screwdriver to tighten screws.