Learn to make your own eco-friendly reusable beeswax food wraps with this pattern and kit. The kit includes all materials you need to make four wraps. Reduce plastic waste with this fun and easy craft.
The kit includes:
• Beeswax pellets coated with jojoba oil
• Four pieces of cotton fabric in assorted colors and patterns (they will be cut into squares or rectangles, but you can cut them into other shapes)
• Instruction sheet, including how to care for the wraps and make them last longer
• Four sheets of parchment paper
• Needle, thread and buttons for optional button closures
You will also need to provide:
• Iron for melting on beeswax (basic clothes iron, no steam necessary)
• Piece of foil to cover the iron
• Ironing board, or a table with a towel on top for your work surface
• Cup or plate and spoon to further mix up the beeswax (optional)
• Scissors for cutting your fabric shapes or pinking shears if you want better edges.
You’ll want to have a place to set the wraps when they’re cooling. A drying rack or a cookie sheet with some paper to protect it from getting waxy is perfect.
*I will choose a random selection of colorful, modern fabrics. But if you would like to request a certain color or colors, feel free to message me when you check out.